5.23.2007



Brutus Casa is one of my favorite Japanese magazine.
They got a very informative website,..
Here are some back issues I want to buy.....
..everything you want to know about ceramics
..fashion, architecture, design and food!





I like this floor guide's cover from
OMOTESANDO HILLS.
Don't know who did the illustration!!

I heard some of "not very nice" comments about Omotesando Hills but I like its very low key luxury............








When I was in Japan I came across this new line"ME" from Issey Miyake.
I love it!!
Every single piece has interesting and intriguing details. Too bad that I don't have good photos of them, they are all too small to see.
Thanks to their website, there are some very nice pieces you can find in the website. But, I guess it's very different to see them in person......


1 comment:

Fine Little Day said...

Wow, very nice!

Somehow I´ve missed that you´re back from your trip. My link to you was to one of your posts instead of your first page, so when I clicked on it I came to one of your old post. I glad you´re back!